Alliance Customer Service Center
The Alliance Customer Service Center (ACSC) is a unit of Alliance Management Partners, LLC. Our knowledge and experience within the motorcycle industry is proven in our results. We clearly understand the importance of interfacing with your customers efficiently and professionally through proven processes, highly skilled people and leading technology platforms.
It is no coincidence that many successful dealerships have retained our services and achieved positive results. We represent these dealerships on a daily basis, helping them to improve total customer satisfaction and increase profitability.
Call Center Advantages
Through the Alliance Customer Service Center, you can immediately:
- Access a fully equipped call center infrastructure (people, technology and proven processes)
- Manage seasonal demand while eliminating fixed costs
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Access data from any computer with an internet connection
- Collect detailed customer data of each individualís perceptions
- Use the information to plan future marketing initiatives
- Increase sales by delivering real-time customer follow-up service and support
- Maximize individual sales opportunities
- Manage sales staff by using daily real-time tracking, statistics and analysis
- Generate detailed sales traffic logs electronically transferred to the call center
Choose from customized services that best fit the needs of your dealership:
- Follow-up Services
- Our customer service representatives call each customer that has visited your dealership. Our experienced representatives probe each customer to obtain objections and perceptions. We organize the data in our databases and forward the information to the dealerships. When the situation requires, we call or fax appropriate managers of urgent action required.
- Service Department Calls
- To ensure total customer satisfaction has been achieved, we make a follow-up call. If any problems have occurred, this gives the service department a second chance to make things right, often solving problems before they escalate. Overall performance of a service department can be measured through the monthly reports we provide.
- CSI ó 1 Month and 16 Month Calls
- We call customers one month and sixteen months after their purchase. We make sure that they are satisfied with their purchasing experience and remind them they will be receiving a questionnaire in the mail. These calls have been successful at increasing CSI scores.
- Customized Survey Calls
- These calls get to the core of customer perceptions. We work with you to configure the questions to meet your needs. We collect the data, then analyze and organize it to make it readily available to help you and your dealership make improvements and adjustments.
- Post Card Reminders
- Simple but effective, we send out cards wishing the customers well and reminding them when recommended services are due. This builds customer relationships and gives the dealership a chance to advertise a product, program or new service.
For more information, please contact:
Customer Service Center Manager
Return to Top
About Us Contact Us
Testimonials Links Sitemap Newsletters
Motorcycle Industry Consulting Services
No. 217 Strand Street
Frederiksted, St. Croix USVI 00840
340-719-8591 Main Office
303-697-8514 Laura Lemco